Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wish i could "Quit" the hospital

Not very happy with doctors,hospital the who medical world at the moment so long story short,
I was in Rotorua hospital a few back for shortness of breat, the doctor told me i was in heart failure so i was liek WTH worryed what my furture would be like ect they put me on beta blocker and furosemide
Went to hamilton doctor soon after for a check up he didnt have any of the paper work so didnt know if i was in heart failure or not but said he ddint think i was, was going to chase up ecgo and get back to me never did so i emailed hamilton but didnt answer any of my question so whatever just left it there .
Went to GP she said she ddint think i was in heart failure so i was like kool no need to worry
Got swallown ankles emailed hamilton, so now they thought i was in hear failure again so went throught the whole WTF moment again.
Then Auckland rang and said they dont think i am so was happy again cos i was like there the transplant team they must know what there talking about alot of pt get fluid on board sometimes they tell me.
So even that im pretty sure they are right , in the back of my mind im like well they havent seen me just talked to me on phone so i still dont really know 100% witch doctor is right and its fucking me off .

Wish they would make up ther bloody minds, and let me knows what going on sine im not dur to see them till April next year.
I so ready to be like fuck you hospital dont care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment