Friday, July 31, 2015

Auckland. Back again in three months

So I got back from Auckland a few days ago, it went well I guess im on 3 monthly check up though boo !!!. The last month or so my health has not been good at all I feel like it is gone down dramatically,  my AF has not been good been getting dizzy really bad and my breathing has been shit then there all the fluid thats backing up into my lungs which my furosemide has been up. Caused by a lot of reasons is that I'm very low in iron which is causing a lot of the dizziness and shortness of breath another reason being AF which they can't seem to get under control. They have tried lots of medication but none of that seems to be working. They have put me on Amiodarone this drug has alot of side effects and in the past my doctor has never wanted to put me on it been so young but i have been on it a few times and if you look at the transplant drugs i take it cant be that bad. Auckland are talking about doing an ablation on me
 I personally have never had one on me before but I know my father has had a few and ablation is were pretty common used on HCM (the heart condition I had), so I know all about them as. They put a tube in your heart  and burn a few bits away from the heart, it sounds worse than it really is, and it is meant to help get rid of the AF.

I can really feel my health been Affected physically which is really starting to get me down, the small things we all take for granted are now becoming an effort. Things at walking to my car even walking to the other end of the house on a bad day, putting my washing I am getting shorter breath is kind of ridiculous to be honest, it's really making me feel like history is repeating itself it sounds all too familiar.

I really do hope that this is just a phase and that this ablation and once get my iron back to normal will fix me, but I have no idea what my future holds at the moment I just feel the last six months I have become sicker and sicker until I have got to where I am now. And dont even get me started on the fluid around my lungs.


No comments:

Post a Comment