Thursday, April 30, 2015

Too many test

At the moment I have been over loaded with hospital apointments with heaps of pointless tests there doing on me, I use the word pointless as when I saw the doctor she said we don't think it's this or that but we want to do a test just in case. I'm hopping my apointments will come to an end soon  it's effecting my attendance for course and if I don't get enough attendance I can't go on my practicum.

Last week I was in Hamilton hospital for the week and I was also there a few months before, IV just spend a week in Auckland hospital was up at Aucklans a few months early and am due back up there in a few months .A week or so ago I had an apointments at Rotorua hospital I had two apointments there yesterday and one today and one again on Monday , the cardiologist up there in a few months as well as one of the Doctors followed , at least Rotorua apointments I don't have to take a whole day of ur they take up time as a lot of the time u end up waiting in waiting room far to long . Anyway or my apointments are building up , I know I have to put my health first but it does get frustrating at times.


just throught I would add this as its so very true quote from my sister keeper:

"Having a child who is sick is a full-time occupation. Sure, we still enjoy the usual day-to-day happinesses of family life. But beneath the exterior, there are cracks, resentments, alliances that threaten the very foundation of our lives, as at any moment our whole world could come tumbling down."


No comments:

Post a Comment