Sunday, September 7, 2014

Shortness of breath welcome to my life

I feel like my health is going backward, yes I'm I greatfull for this new heart and the many years I got to enjoy it and that I'm alive and everything in between but you know iv going to have a big complain I think after been sick most of my life then sudden getting this great health life then losing it again slowing, I have the right to complain normal health people complain all the time about things they take for granted so I'm allowed, 
I spend so much of my life sick and sick was my life I didn't know any other way , then I was given this amazing gift and life was great there for a few years then everything( health wise) slowly started to go down hill again and even worth of recent, I take a look at my life now ok what happened to this great amazing health heart, why am I getting shortness of breath again we not talking long either while am I getting short of breath walking from my car to my work in the morning, while do I have to stop in the middle of town and pretent I'm on my phone just so people don't look at me funny because I'm stopping to catch my breath, while am I taking so Fursise and beta blocker again why am I getting dizzy again and don't even get me started on the blood thinners and the heart rynthem issues, I feel like someone pushed the fast rewind button on my life and took me back to when I was sick again. 
You know the worst part of been sick or feeling sick it's is not the physical side of thing ok yes that sux but it'd the emotional side trying to process what happen to you.
Complain over , now I feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment