Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bugs/flus and a good old rant

I have enough flu like normall, im gonna bitch post here
Iv had so many flu, colds this yearr and they just keep cummin and its summer i still have one,
Im so over this low immum system ball shit stay way from this or that or you will get sick, anit it bad enought i have to deal with all my other medical bull shit and im out of sick leave .

I alway wondered what my life would be like if i wasent born with a bad heart, it would be so different i woulent have been in and out of hospital all the time and feeling sick all the time,maybe i would have put more effect in at school and maybe i would have gone off and studied, when all my friends where of at uni studing i was at home to sick to even work,

Im so greatffull for this heart transplant and that im not sick any more but i  do get days, its like why me !! , why was i the one who had ot wastie 21 years of my life not getting as much out of life as everyone else,  i could live my life the way i wont to not have to worry about my "big book of rules"

No comments:

Post a Comment